Venue & Accommodation
Jane Austen Festival Australia will be held at the historic Albert Hall in Canberra
Discount Accommodation Rate at Canberra Hyatt
JAFA Accommodation Rate
Group Dates Friday 21 April 2017 – Sunday 23 April 2017
Group Rate $260.00 per room, per night for a Park King room
Breakfast $39.00 hot buffet breakfast available in Promenade Cafe
Parking Valet parking is $25.00 per car, per day
Gymnasium Complimentary access to our Clubhouse, a fully equipped gym with sauna, spa and indoor heated pool
– Guests to call 13 1234 or email email@example.com
– Quote block code JAFB in order to obtain accommodation rate
– Guests are required to confirm their booking with a valid credit card, they will also be asked to provide this credit card upon check in to guarantee any incidentals during their stay
– Payment for accommodation is not required at the time of booking. Guests may choose their payment method upon check in.
– A confirmation email will be sent by Reservations to the guest once the booking has been confirmed. They will also receive a reservation reminder email 7 days prior to check in
– Any reservations not cancelled 30 days prior to the arrival time will incur a cancellation charge equivalent to the full stay accommodation.Please note that we are holding a minimal amount of rooms for your group. The above rates along with the terms and conditions are subject to availability.
Please note that the above rates along with the terms and conditions are subject to availability.
Next door is the Hyatt Hotel.
The Canberra’s Hyatt Hotel is right next door to the Albert Hall – literally one minute’s walk. Please don’t leave it too late, as this is one of Canberra’s top hotels and is quickly booked out when events are on or parliamentarians are in town.
OTHER HOTELS WITHIN DRIVING, BUS OR TAXI DISTANCE
University House: Visit http://unihouse.anu.edu.au and say you are attending the Jane Austen Festival to get a discount. 20 rooms have been set aside until the 20 March but rates stay the same as long as there is availability.
Contact: Reservations, University House, The Australian National University | 1 Balmain Crescent | Acton ACT 2601 T: +61 2 6125 5211 | F: +61 2 6125 5252 | Accommodation.UniHouse@anu.edu.au | http://unihouse.anu.edu.au |
Sunday Promenade & Picnic
will be from the Albert Hall to the Old Parliament House Senate Rose Gardens.